The campsite "Am Freesenbruch"
... is embedded between Baltic Sea and the quiet beauty of the Bodden in the midst of the delightful national park "Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft".There are only 100 meters to the almost endless white sand beach.
By us you can find all amenities the camper heart covets:
- three large sanitary buildings
- wellness and fitness center "Freesen Lounge"
- restaurant "Zum Deichgrafen" with a young, creative and exceptionally good cooking
- "Campi Shop" of which range is completely matched on the wishes of the campers
- beer garden: in the summertime there we have every week open-air-fish-buffet, live music, snack, smoked fish and smoke sausage
- rich offer to recreational possibilities with a professional animation team in the summer
The offer is completed
... by a service station for supply and disposal of the travel mobiles. We also have a gas exchange station, tenancy bathrooms, baby change/ bathrooms, bathrooms for handicapped people, washing mashines and dryer, a station for washing the dishes, a fish cleaning place and a dog shower. Further you can use internet access by HotSpot arround the restaurant.
What you also should know:
The campsite provides on a total area of 6 acres approximately 360 parceled pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents. All pitches are equipped with power points in which comfort pitches also have cable TV, water and sewage connection.
Our guests love the campsite particularly because of its idyllic location in the countryside, the tent pitches in the forest and the family atmosphere.
The campsite "Am Freesenbruch" was rated as very good by the DTV (Deutscher Tourismus Verband) in 2005. That are FIVE STARS.
The award of "Gold" in the national competition "Examplary Campsites" in the years 2000 and 2006 underlines the excellent reputation of our vacation domicile.
In addition we are several national winner in the competition "Examplary campsites in Mecklenburg West Pomerania".
Our mobile home place may carry the brand logo "TopPlatz" and is one of the excellent motorhome pitches in Germany.